Thursday 1 January 2015

Re-introductions...

It's been neigh on four years since this blog was created by a young-ish chap from Middlesbrough. Many of the earlier posts covered my life as I taught English in the former Soviet Republic of Georgia. A lot of what I posted was utter bollocks to be frank but it still garnished a following of sorts.

I then moved to South Korea and carried on teaching while still periodically writing rubbish, but still the readers came.

Then in October 2013 I dried up and stopped posting. I even made this blog private until just about 15 minutes ago too.

Many of the earlier blog posts have been consigned to the trash folder. To be honest ( I often am) the person who wrote those posts, bears little resemblance the person sat typing at a shiny imac in his underwear.

To those older readers who've been clicking F5 for 18 months, I say welcome back. To my new readers who will doubtless be dazzled by my witty repartee, I say 안녕하세요. 



If you want to know more then drop me a line. 



No comments:

Post a Comment